- A Storm Knocked This Tree Over, And A Skeleton Was Found Hanging From The Roots
- Natural Burials Are Rising, and That’s Good for the Planet
- The Death Store – Doorway Into light
- Shinrin-Yoku Forest Medicine – Shinrin-yoku: the Medicine of Being in the Forest
- With Conservation Burials, Death Gives New Life
Here are 22 of the best reasons to plant and care for trees or defend a tree’s standing: Trees combat climate change Excess carbon dioxide (CO2) caused by many factors is a building up in our atmosphere and contributing to climate change. Trees absorb CO2, removing and storing the carbon while releasing the oxygen back into the air. In one year, an acre of mature trees absorbs the amount of CO2 produced when you drive your car 26,000 miles.